Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Individual Tournament Week

I just finished the individual tournament and got 20th of of 40 girls which is great, considering the fact that I can play another 5 times! I played 6 matches, won three and lost three against girls from Germany, Austria, France, Spain, and Switzerland. I had an amazing time and was able to watch some intense matches. Today, we get a rest day, and then the team tournament starts! We're going to the inner city with the train from our hotel with the Belgian team(they speak Flemish, a dialect of Dutch). I'm still getting used to it. Thankfully, I can get away without Finnish; I only know the numbers up till five, vesi(water), and kiitos(thank you). So far this week, the weather hasn't been very good but I was in the squash center or the hotel most of the time so it didn't matter. But today, the sun is shining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment